The well-ventilated Tectal has been specifically developed for aggressive trail riding and enduro racing and incorporates the aramid bridges system from POC’s proven and award-winning Trabec helmet.
- Reinforced EPS liner provides a high level of protection and the unibody shell construction further enhances the safety properties and construction integrity of the helmet while maintaining a low weight
- Offers more coverage at temples and back of head and has a highly efficient ventilation design, optimized and evaluated through wind tunnel testing
- The lightweight size adjustment system ensures a comfortable and secure fit
- Integrated visor is adjustable
- Model: Tectal Helmet
- Brand: POC
- QBP #: HE9127
- Manufacturer Part Number: PC105051002M-L1
- UPC: 7325540697453
- Gender/Age: Adult
- Maximum Head Circumference: 58
- Color: Uranium Black
- Multi Impact: No
- Helmet Style: Mountain
- Rotational Protection: No
- Size: Medium/Large
- Minimum Head Circumference: 55
- Defined Color: Black
- Visor Included: Yes
- Weight: 340
ARAMID Bridge: By molding aramid bridges to the core of the helmet, the impact forces are spread over a larger surface, and at the same time the helmet gains structural stability through the bonding of the unbreakable aramid weave and the EPS liner. It allows for a very lightweight and very well ventilated helmet.
EPS Liner and Shell: These helmets have a thin shell of polycarbonate molded together with an EPS liner. With this construction, any energy on impact is well absorbed, as the thin shell allows the helmet to deconstruct on impact, transferring less stress to the brain and head, which results in minimal rebound.
Certifications: EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZ 2063:2008