Durable two-piece construction with a hook retrieval system for entry level kayak fishermen who occasionally like to wet a line.
- Great entry-level paddle for anyone who generally likes to wet a line
- Built in hook retrieval system
- Strong aluminum shaft and tough polypropylene blades
- Durable two-piece construction
- Snug-fitting 3 hole snap-button ferrule that is adjustable for feathering angles 0° & 60° (L or R)
Shaft Material: Aluminum
Blade Material: Polypropylene
Blade Size: 6.75 x 18 in. (17 x 46 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 89 sq. in. (574 sq. cm.)
Weight: 37 oz. (1049 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)
Here at Bending Branches, we build all of our paddles to order (much like a fast food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Our paddles are typically built within a week and ship shortly thereafter. Our shipping windows are slightly longer than most of our loyal paddlers are used to, but we’re doing everything we can to ensure paddles ship timely and perform perfectly. Thank you for your patience and thank you for supporting American manufacturing.